If you are thinking about joining the Emirates Skywards scheme, or have already joined and want to know how to get the most of your membership, this is the place to start.
Emirates Skywards is the frequent flyer programme of Emirates, the national airline of Dubai. The carrier currently flies to over 140 destinations worldwide. To see an up-to-date list of its destinations, click here.
Below are a list of useful links to details on how to make the most of your Emirates Skywards membership...
- Earn up to 5,000 bonus Skywards miles for your first booking
- Pool your miles with family membership
- How do I earn / collect Skywards Miles?
- How many miles do I need to redeem for a flight?
- What’s the difference between Skywards Miles and Tier Miles?
- How do I earn / collect Skywards Tier Miles?
- How should I spend my miles?
Our sister website businesstraveller.com regularly publishes news and updates on the Emirates Skywards programme here.
For information on the frequent flyer loyalty programes of other major carriers, click here.
If you have any queries, tips or suggestions regarding the Emirates Skywards scheme, you can contact us at email@example.com